Every donation makes a difference to our mission.
Monetary donations can be made online or through the mail. To send your monetary gift by U.S. Mail, please make your check payable to Safe Harbor, Inc. and mail it to:
P.O. Box 174
Greenville, SC 29602-0174
If you have any questions about donating to Safe Harbor, please send an email to email@example.com or call 864.385.7176.
Non-Cash Or In-Kind Donations
If you have questions about giving non-cash, in-kind donations, please contact us at 864.385.7169. Click here to view our wish list of needed items. If you would like to donate clothing or household items, please bring them to:
Donation Drop-Off Locations
- Safe Harbor Resale Store – 2111-J North Pleasantburg Dr. Greenville, SC (Mon-Sat 10am to 6pm)
- Central Presbyterian Church – 1404 North Blvd. Anderson, SC 29621 (Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm & Fri 8:30am to 4pm)
- Boulevard Baptist Church – 700 Boulevard. Anderson, SC 29621 (Mon-Thurs 9am to 4pm)
- Safe Harbor Dropbox – 300 S Church St. Walhalla, SC 29691
- Dixie Flooring – 1637 Sandifer Blvd. Seneca, SC 29678 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5:30pm)
- TD Bank – 104 Mill Rd. Seneca, SC 29679 (hours vary)
- Clemson Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation – 1203 North Radio Station Rd. Suite A, Seneca, SC (Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm)
Please note, these are drop-off locations for non-monetary items. If you would like to make a monetary donation, please use the address above. You can mail non-monetary donations to:
429 N Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601
If you have furniture or a large amount of donations to give, Safe Harbor can schedule a time to pick up items from your home. Please contact us at 864-385-7946 to schedule a pick-up time.
Safe Harbor respects your confidentiality and will not share your information with any third parties.