Resale Shop Production & Donation Processor
Safe Harbor invites applicants to apply for our part-time Resale Shop Production & Donation Processor position. The Safe Harbor Resale Shop plays an important part in supporting Safe Harbor, offering gently used clothing, accessories, jewelry, shoes and home décor donated by community members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving & unloading donations of clothing, furniture & housewares
- Sorting & processing donations
- Cleaning & organizing donation & sorting space
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Passion for working as a team
- Knowledge of resale operations a plus
- Ability to consistently walk/stand, bend & regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
This position is 30 hours per week. Candidates will complete a pre-employment drug screening & SLED background check.
TO APPLY: Send resume & list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.