Every donation makes a difference in the lives of the families we serve.
Monetary donations can be made online or through the mail. To send your monetary gift by U.S. Mail, please make your check payable to Safe Harbor, Inc. and mail to:
P.O. Box 174
Greenville, SC 29602
If you have questions about monetary donations, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864.385.7947.
Non-Monetary & In-Kind Donations
Here is our donation wish list of needed items. If you would like to donate a wish list item and/or any other non-monetary items, please bring them to one of the following drop-off locations:
- Safe Harbor Resale Store – 2111-J North Pleasantburg Dr. Greenville, SC (Mon-Sat 9am to 4pm)
- Central Presbyterian Church – 1404 North Blvd. Anderson, SC 29621 (Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm & Fri 8:30am to 4pm)
- Boulevard Baptist Church – 700 Boulevard. Anderson, SC 29621 (Mon-Thurs 9am to 4pm)
- Safe Harbor Dropbox – 300 S Church St. Walhalla, SC 29691
- Dixie Flooring – 1637 Sandifer Blvd. Seneca, SC 29678 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5:30pm)
- TD Bank – 104 Mill Rd. Seneca, SC 29679 (hours vary)
Please note, these are drop-off locations for non-monetary donations. You may mail non-monetary donations to:
429 North Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601
If you have questions about non-monetary and in-kind donations, please contact us at email@example.com or 864.385.7169.
If you have furniture and/or a large donation, Safe Harbor will gladly pick up these items. Please contact 864.385.7946 to schedule a pick-up with our Facilities Coordinator.
Safe Harbor respects your confidentiality and will not share your information with any third parties.